- fine tooth saw blade HW W48
- Flag window; vision panel
- chip collection bag
- without battery pack
- without charger
- hex key, WAF 5
- in SYSTAINER SYS 5 T-LOC
Our best plunge-cut saw is now independent.
The TSC 55. Work with precision instead of performing time-consuming rework. A powerful 5200 revolutions per minute. 2.2 mm standard saw blade for completely smooth operation. A quick-acting brake and guide wedge for integral safety. Variable speed control and angle settings for delicate working adapted to the material and precision undercuts. Dual battery system with flexible configuration options. And when combined with the guide rail, guarantees sawing perfection that leaves nothing to be desired. Except for a power socket.
- Brushless EC-TEC motor combined with lithium-ion batteries for maximum cutting power
- Flexible dual battery concept: Can be operated with two 18-volt battery packs (36V) for maximum power or one 18-volt battery pack for low weight
- High-speed EC-TEC motor for perfect cutting quality and rapid working progress
- Dust collection bag for clean, healthy working
- New FastFix generation for even quicker and easier saw blade changes and adaptation to the working material
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Cordless, but works as well as a corded tool, with precision and impressive traction and endurance thanks to the combination of EC-TEC motor and dual battery system
Convenient and safe:
With a quick-acting brake, spring-mounted guide wedge and MMC electronics to prevent your saw blades becoming flying saucers, providing greater safety in the workplace.
Systems get it done:
Can also be combined with 15 V batteries, standard saw blades and Festool guide rails, ensuring compatibility between new and old.
- Precise circular in materials up to 55?ÿmm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Cutting recesses in doors and kitchen worktops
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard to size
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
ƒ??Multi Material Controlƒ?� power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Patented splinterguard for splinter-free cuts on both sides when sawing.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Technical dataBattery voltage - 18/36 VIdle engine speed - 2650 - 3800/5200 minƒ�¯??Saw blade diameter - 160,00 mmAngular range - -1 - 47 ?øCutting depth - 0 - 55 mmCutting depth 45?ø - 43 mmDust extraction connection dia. - 27/36 mmLi-ion battery capacity - 5,20 AhWeight 1 x 18 V/2 x 18 V - 4.6/5.3 kg
Noise and vibration valuesSawing wood: Total vibration average, Ah - 2,50 m/s?ýSawing wood: A-weighted sound pressure level, LpA - 95,00 dB(A)Sawing wood: Uncertainty (noise) K - 5,00 dBSawing wood: A-weighted sound power level, LWA - 106,00 dB(A)Sawing wood: Uncertainty (vibration) K - 2,00 m/s?ýSawing metal: A-weighted sound pressure level, LpA - 95,00 dB(A)Sawing metal: Total vibration average, Ah - 2,50 m/s?ýSawing metal: Uncertainty (vibration) K - 2,00 m/s?ýSawing metal: A-weighted sound power level, LWA - 106,00 dB(A)Sawing metal: Uncertainty (noise) K - 5,00 dB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.