- Works with materials from ½" to 1½" thick
- Simple to set up and easy to use with convenient material-thickness stops
- Durable construction, lifetime drill-guide warranty
- Versatile for indoor and outdoor projects, and making household repairs
- Secure positioning with anti-slip base
- Foolproof setup with a material-thickness gauge, positive stops, and easy-set drill bit and stop collar
The Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 310 makes it easier than ever to build wood projects—whether you’re building your first DIY project, or you’ve been working with wood for years. The Pocket-Hole Jig 310 uses a simple, easy-to-understand setup process that gives you the versatility you need to build with boards and plywood of any thickness between ½" and 1½". The 310 features a hardened-steel drill guide and a convenient material-thickness stop.
The included material thickness gauge and easy-set drill bit make setup simple, and the anti-slip base holds the jig precisely in position while you drill perfectly positioned pocket holes every time. Durable construction and a lifetime drill-guide warranty ensure that the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 310 will deliver the years of project-building and home-repair satisfaction and value you expect from the #1 pocket-hole brand—Kreg®.
Easy-Set Drill Bit
Engraved bit markings and stop collar with sight window make bit setup simple.
Material Thickness Gauge/Hex Wrench
Helps set correct drill-bit depth, doubles as a hex wrench.
Glass-filled nylon, hardened steel, thermoplastic elastomer
|Number of Drill Guides||
1 Drill Guide
½" to 1 ½" (13-38mm)
Works with Kreg Clamps and a variety of other clamps
(1) Drill Guides with Material Thickness Stop
Lifetime Drill Guide Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.