KREG RIP-CUT METRIC
Straight, accurate, repeatable rip cuts and crosscuts made easy
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24" wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size with just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
- Universal Sled accepts most circular saws—left or right blade
- Reversible edge guide for left- or right-handed use
Turn an ordinary circular saw into a precision edge-guided cutting tool
Great projects start with high-quality cuts, and you can make those cuts—more easily than you ever imagined—using your circular saw plus the Rip-Cut™ Circular Saw Edge Guide.
The Kreg Rip-Cut™ turns your circular saw into a precision edge-guided cutting tool that makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts in plywood, MDF, and other large sheets. With the Rip-Cut™, you can cut with the confidence you want and the precision you need.
The Rip-Cut™ easily makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts without measuring, marking, or having to keep the saw on the cut line. The Rip-Cut™ does this with a long edge guide that follows the straight edge of the sheet you are cutting. So, all you have to do is lock the saw in at the measurement you want—up to 24"—using the built-in measuring scale and then make your cut.
With a built-in measuring scale, you don’t have to measure and mark each cut, either. Just lock the saw sled at your desired cut width, and you're all set, whether you need to cut one piece or make multiple pieces of the exact same size. Plus, the Rip-Cut™ makes it easier to cut down large sheets by yourself.
The Rip-Cut™ is very easy to use. Simply mount your saw to the universal sled—it accepts most left-blade or right-blade saws—and then slide the sled onto the aluminum rail. After a simple one-time calibration, you can lock in your cut width (up to 24") using the measuring scale and precision cursor. Then, just hold the edge guide against the edge of your sheet as you guide the saw. You’ll get straight, accurate, repeatable cuts easily every time.
3" (76.2mm) wide x 30" (762mm) long
High-quality aluminum and impact-resistant plastic polymer
Accepts left- and right-blade saws, built-in indexing stop and precision cursor
Maximum 24" (610mm)
(1) Universal Saw Sled, (1) Aluminum Guide Rail, (1) Precision Edge Guide, Detailed Setup and Usage Instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.