The Kreg 51Mm 2" Classic Face Clamp KHC-MICRO is an easy-to-use, compact clamp fits easily into tight spaces. Features a 2" reach and clamps materials up to 2" thick.
Classic Face Clamps are designed for creating perfectly flush Kreg Joints, and they work great for lots of other shop and project tasks that require solid clamping without marring. These clamps feature large clamp pads that distribute clamping force evenly, and hold pieces flush during assembly. When used in Kreg Joinery, the extra-large clamp face gets positioned on the "show" side of the joint.
Classic Face Clamps are available in two sizes: 2" reach and 3" reach. Both have a simple screw that adjusts the clamp to match material thickness, plus comfortable padded handles. Both are compatible with the Pocket-Hole Jig R3’s Clamp Pad Adapter and 300-Series Pocket-Hole Jigs.
- 2" reach (51mm); clamps materials up to 2 1/4" thick (57mm)
- Compact size fits easily into tight spaces
- Helps create a flush joint during pocket-hole assembly
- Compatible with Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig R3’s Portable Clamp Adapter and 300-Series Pocket-Hole Jigs
- Ergonomic padded grip for comfort and ease of use
|Features||Easy manual clamp adjustment|
|Construction||Steel with molded grips|
|Adjustability||Adjustable clamping pressure|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.