The Freud TCT Circular Saw Blade 250MM X 2.8 X B30MM X 80T for Bilaminated panels, chipboard or MDF.
Saw blade for processing coated panel materials.
Ideal for processing coated wood-based panels with circular table saws.
Advantages & Own:
- Ideal for processing coated wood materials with circular table saws.
- The titanium-cobalt-carbide alloys (TiCo) specially produced by Freud enable flawless results with enormous tool life.
- The PermaShield coating provides durable protection and reduces build-up.
- Saw blades from Freud - the world's largest manufacturer of high quality circular saw blades.
- Lasered anti-vibration slots guarantee smooth running and minimize noise.
- The special brazed joint (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of a layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures improved stability during hard impacts.
- Highest precision in production: each saw blade is individually balanced. The ring-shaped imprint in the main blade bears witness to this complex pre-tensioning process. Laser-cut expansion slots guarantee a clean concentricity.
- Steel blade of selected steel guarantees precision and longevity.
- The essential information is permanently lasered onto each Freud saw blade.
- Freud classification: Cabled | table saw | coated boards (→ lasered on the saw blade as a pictogram)
- Saw blade Ø: 250 mm
- Cutting width: 2.8 mm
- Blade thickness: 1.8 mm
- Bore Ø: 30 mm
- Number of teeth: 80
- Tooth form: alternate tooth
- Angle of rake: -2
- Pin holes: -
LP67M002P REPLACEMENT FR23L001T
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.