Freud TCT Circular Saw Blade 250MM X 2.4 X 30MM X 60T
Saw blade for processing wood and wood-based materials.
Ideal for processing hard wood, soft wood and wood materials with cross-cut and mitre saws.
Advantages & Own:
- Ideal for processing wood and wood materials with cross-cut and mitre saws.
- The titanium-cobalt-carbide alloys (TiCo) specially produced by Freud enable flawless results with enormous tool life.
- The PermaShield coating provides durable protection and reduces build-up.
- Saw blades from Freud - the world's largest manufacturer of high quality circular saw blades.
- Lasered anti-vibration slots guarantee smooth running and minimize noise.
- The special brazing joint (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of a layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures improved stability during hard impacts.
- Highest precision in production: each saw blade is individually balanced. The ring-shaped imprint in the main blade bears witness to this complex pre-tensioning process. Laser-cut expansion slots guarantee a clean concentricity.
- Steel blade of selected steel guarantees precision and longevity.
- The essential information is permanently lasered onto each Freud saw blade.
- Freud classification: Cabled | crosscut saw | wood (→ lasered on the saw blade as a pictogram)
- Saw blade Ø: 250 mm
- Cutting width: 2.4 mm
- Blade thickness: 1.8 mm
- Bore Ø: 30 mm
- Number of teeth: 60
- Tooth form: alternate tooth
- Angle of rake: -5
- Pin holes: 2/7/42 + 2/9/46 + 2/9.5/46.5 + 2/10/60
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.