Freud TCT Circular Saw Blade 250MM X 2.4 X 20MM X 48T
Saw blade for processing wood and wood-based materials, non-ferrous metals, plastics and thin-walled steel.
Ideal for cutting wood-based panels, non-ferrous metals, plastics and thin-walled steel with cross-cut and mitre saws.
Advantages & Own:
- Ideal for cutting wood-based panels, non-ferrous metals, plastics and thin-walled steel with cross-cut and mitre saws.
- The titanium-cobalt-carbide alloys (TiCo) specially produced by Freud enable flawless results with enormous tool life.
- The PermaShield coating provides durable protection and reduces build-up.
- Saw blades from Freud - the world's largest manufacturer of high quality circular saw blades.
- Lasered anti-vibration slots guarantee smooth running and minimize noise.
- The special brazed joint (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of a layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures improved stability during hard impacts.
- Highest precision in production: each saw blade is individually balanced. The ring-shaped imprint in the main blade bears witness to this complex pre-tensioning process. Laser-cut expansion slots guarantee a clean concentricity.
- Blade made of selected steel guarantees precision and durability.
- The essential information is permanently lasered onto each Freud saw blade.
- Freud classification: Cabled | crosscut saw | multi-material (→ lasered on the saw blade as a pictogram)
- Saw blade Ø: 250 mm
- Cutting width: 2.4 mm
- Blade thickness: 2.0 mm
- Bore Ø: 30 mm
- Number of teeth: 48
- Tooth form: double trapezoidal flat tooth
- Angle of rake: 0°
- Pin holes: -
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.