The Freud TCT Circular Saw Blade 250MM X 2.2 X B15.8MM X 40T LA20M 012 is Ideal for processing wood and wood materials with circular table saws.
- The titanium-cobalt-carbide alloys (TiCo) specially produced by Freud enable flawless results with enormous tool life.
- The PermaShield coating provides permanent protection and reduces build-up.
- Ideal for Rippingcutting, good for cutting querto wood fibre.
- Saw blades from Freud - the world's largest manufacturer of high quality circular saw blades.
- Lasered anti-vibration slots guarantee smooth running and minimize noise.
- The special brazing joint (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of a layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures improved stability during hard impacts.
- Highest precision in production: each saw blade is individually balanced. The ring-shaped imprint in the main blade bears witness to this complex pre-tensioning process. Laser-cut expansion slots guarantee a clean concentricity.
- Steel blade of selected steel guarantees precision and longevity.
Cabled | table saw | wood (→ lasered on the saw blade as a pictogram)
|Saw blade Ø||250 mm|
|Cutting width||2.2 mm|
|Blade thickness||1.8 mm|
|Bore Ø||15.8 mm 5/8"|
|Number of teeth||40|
|Tooth form||alternate tooth|
|Angle of rake||15|
FR23W002T F03FS09775 f03fs08040
1x Saw Blade