The Freud TCT Circular Saw Blade 216MM X 2.4 X B30MM X 48T FR16W003M is Ideal for processing hard wood, soft wood and wood materials with plunge and hand circular saws.
- Ideal for processing wood and wood-based materials with plunge and hand circular saws.
- The titanium-cobalt-carbide alloys (TiCo) specially produced by Freud enable flawless results with an enormous service life.
- The PermaShield coating provides durable protection and reduces build-up.
- Ideal for Rippingcutting, good for cutting querto wood fibre.
- Saw blades from Freud - the world's largest manufacturer of high quality circular saw blades.
- Lasered anti-vibration slots guarantee smooth running and minimize noise.
- The special brazed joint (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of a layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures improved stability during hard impacts.
- Steel blade of selected steel guarantees precision and longevity.
- The essential information is permanently lasered onto each Freud saw blade.
Cabled | Hand-Guided | Wood (→ Lasered Onto The Saw Blade As A Pictogram)
|Saw Blade Ø||216 Mm|
|Cutting Width||2.4 Mm|
|Blade Thickness||1.6 Mm|
|Bore Ø||30 Mm|
|Number Of Teeth||48|
|Angle Of Rake||15|
1x Saw Blade