Saw blade for processing wood and wood-based materials.
Ideal for processing hard wood, soft wood and wood materials with plunge and hand circular saws.
Universal blade. Well suited for cuts längs& to wood querfibre.
Advantages & Own:
- Ideal for processing wood and wood-based materials with plunge and hand circular saws.
- The titanium-cobalt-carbide alloys (TiCo) specially produced by Freud enable flawless results with enormous tool life.
- The PermaShield coating provides durable protection and reduces build-up.
- Ideal for Ripping- and Cross Cutcuts. Universal blade.
- Saw blades from Freud - the world's largest manufacturer of high quality circular saw blades.
- Lasered anti-vibration slots guarantee smooth running and minimize noise.
- The special brazing joint (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of a layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures improved stability during hard impacts.
- Highest precision in production: each saw blade is individually balanced. The ring-shaped imprint in the main blade bears witness to this complex pre-tensioning process. Laser-cut expansion slots guarantee a clean concentricity.
- Steel blade of selected steel guarantees precision and longevity.
- Freud classification: Cabled | hand-guided | wood (→ lasered onto the saw blade as a pictogram)
- Saw blade Ø: 210 mm
- Cutting width: 2.4 mm
- Blade thickness: 1.8 mm
- Bore Ø: 30 mm
- Number of teeth: 40
- Tooth form: alternate tooth
- Angle of rake: 15
- Pin holes: 2/7/42