- Ideal for processing fibre cement and cardboard Plasterboards with plunge and hand circular saws.
- Cutting teeth made of polycrystalline diamond (PCD) guarantee a long service life in abrasive materials.
- The PermaShield coating provides permanent protection and reduces build-up.
- Saw blades from Freud - the world's largest manufacturer of high quality circular saw blades.
- Lasered anti-vibration slots guarantee smooth running and minimize noise.
- The special brazed joint (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of a layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures improved stability during hard impacts.
- Steel blade of selected steel guarantees precision and longevity.
- The essential information is permanently lasered onto each Freud saw blade.
Corded | hand-guided | cement-bound boards (→ lasered on the saw blade as a pictogram)
|Saw blade Ø||160 mm|
|Cutting width||2.2 mm|
|Blade thickness||1.6 mm|
|Bore Ø||20 mm|
|Number of teeth||4|
|Tooth form||DIA (PKD)|
|Angle of rake||10°|
1x Saw Blade