Freud TCT Circular Saw Blade 160MM X 2.2 X B20MM X 48T FR06L002H is Ideal for processing coated wood-based panels with dip and circular saws.
- Ideal for processing coated wood materials with dip and circular saws.
- The titanium-cobalt-carbide alloys (TiCo) specially produced by Freud enable flawless results with enormous tool life.
- The PermaShield coating provides durable protection and reduces build-up.
- Saw blades from Freud - the world's largest manufacturer of high quality circular saw blades.
- Lasered anti-vibration slots guarantee smooth running and minimize noise.
- The special brazed joint (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of a layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures improved stability during hard impacts.
- Steel blade of selected steel guarantees precision and longevity.
- The essential information is permanently lasered onto each Freud saw blade.
Cabled | hand-guided | coated panels (→ lasered on the saw blade as a pictogram)
|Saw blade Ø
|Number of teeth
trapezoidal flat tooth
|Angle of rake