The Freud TCT Circular Saw Blade 160MM X 1.8 X 20MM X 48T FR06L003HC is a special thin-cutting tooth design maximizes the runtime of battery-powered saws.
- The special thin-cut sawtooth design maximizes battery life.
- Ideal for processing coated wood materials with dip and circular saws.
- The titanium-cobalt-carbide alloys (TiCo) specially produced by Freud enable flawless results with enormous tool life.
- The PermaShield coating provides durable protection and reduces build-up.
- Saw blades from Freud - the world's largest manufacturer of high quality circular saw blades.
- Lasered anti-vibration slots guarantee smooth running and minimize noise.
- The special brazed joint (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of a layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures improved stability during hard impacts.
- Steel blade of selected steel guarantees precision and longevity.
- The essential information is permanently lasered onto each Freud saw blade.
battery | hand-guided Coated panels (→ lasered onto the saw blade as a pictogram)
|Saw blade Ø||160 mm|
|Cutting width||1.8 mm|
|Blade thickness||1.2 mm|
|Bore Ø||20 mm|
|Number of teeth||48|
|Tooth form||alternate tooth|
|Angle of rake||-5|
1x Saw Blade