DREMEL® VersaFlame (2200-4) Butane torch – The most versatile stationary burner for both DIY and hobby projects.
The Dremel VersaFlame is the only stationary burner that safely supports open flame use and comes with a catalyst and soldering head, making it the most versatile stationary burner in the market today, especially for DIY applications. The Dremel VersaFlame is powered by liquid butane gas for quick heat-up and fast recharge. Applications for use include: soldering, shrinking, welding, etc.
- Included accessories allow a variety of creative applications: soldering, shrinking, welding, etc.
- Integrated ignition button for easy startup, no independent ignition tool required
- Variable temperature and flame control for versatile use in both torch and flame mode
- Premium quality for long life, durability
- Filling valve for quick recharge
|Burn time||75 min
|Tank capacity||42ml / 22g
|Temperature||1200C (open air)680 - 1000C (hot air)550C (tips)|
|Flame extension piece||✓|
|Soldering sponge + sponge box||✓|
|Soldering tin with blue cap||✓|
|Tin storage case||✓|