The all new DEWALT DWE7492 Table Saw is Finally in South Africa!
Cut wood, board and timber like a pro with the DEWALT DWE7492 Industrial Tablesaw 250mm 2000W.
- 26.5 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision
- Fence system provides 825 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts
- Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 2000 Watt motor for high performance in all applications
- Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- Saw does not accept blades bigger than 250mm. Blades need to be 250mm exactly due to clearance on the plate.
- Riving knife thickness: 2.3 mm
- Depth of cut at 90°: 77 mm
- Depth of cut at 45°: 55 mm
- Bevel angle: 45° – 90°
- Maximum bevel angle: 45° – 90°
- Mitre angle: 30° – 90°
|INPUT POWER||2000 W|
|OUTPUT POWER||1200 W|
|NO LOAD SPEED (1ST)||4800 rpm|
|BEVEL CAPACITY [DEG]||48° to 90°|
|MAX. RIPPING CAPACITY [RIGHT]||825 mm|
|DEPTH OF CUT AT 90º||77 mm|
|MAX. DEPTH OF CUT AT 45º||55 mm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.