The classic TGS flip-over saw. Based on the original Elu design.
Can be used as a table saw or a mitre saw by simply flipping over the motor and blade. Ideal for cutting aluminium due to its Brushless Motor!
Before you compare this "Flip-Over" saw with our competitors, check if it is Brushless!
- The classic TGS flip-over bevelling saw
- New high output heavy duty high torque induction motor (brushless) provides years of maintenance free use, suitable for workshop applications where low noise characteristics are desirable
- Rapid tool free transformation from a table saw to a mitre saw provides flexibility in a range of site and workshop applications
- Handle mechanism allows the guard to retract automatically in mitre mode allowing safe and easy use
- Three way extractor connection facility for efficient dust extraction
- Integrated carry handles provide greater portability
- Updated design for maximum cutting capacity across the range of mitre and bevel angles
|NO LOAD SPEED (1ST)||2850rpm|
|BEVEL CAPACITY [DEG]||45 °|
|MITRE CAPACITY [RIGHT/LEFT]||45 / 45 °|
|DEPTH OF CUT AT 90º||0 - 70 mm|
|CUTTING CAPACITY AT 90°/45° (W X H)||150 × 20 mm|
|CUTTING CAPACITY AT 90°/90° (W X H)||140 × 68 mm|
|CUTTING CAPACITY AT 90°/90° (W X H)||180 × 20 mm|
|CUTTING CAPACITY AT 45°/90° (W X H)||95 × 70 mm|
|CUTTING CAPACITY AT 45°/90° (W X H)||120 × 46 mm|
|CUTTING CAPACITY AT 90°/45° (W X H)||70 × 95 mm|
|MAX. CUTTING CAPACITY AT 45°/45°||- mm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.