|Rated input power*||700 W|
|Planing width*||82 mm|
|Planing depth*||0 – 2.6 mm|
|Adjustable rebating depth||0 – 9 mm|
|No-load speed||16,500 rpm|
|Tool dimensions (width)||160 mm|
|Tool dimensions (length)||262 mm|
|Tool dimensions (height)||174 mm|
* Highlighted Data
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 88 dB(A); Sound power level 99 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 3 dB.
Experience control and comfort for a smooth finish
- Smooth and flat finish enabled by consistent depth control mechanism and precisely machined flat aluminium base.
- Controlled planing due to compact design and optimised centre of gravity for steady planing
- Eliminates wood chip blockage via improved airflow design and providing flexibility to discard wood chips from either right or left side
- Assembly wrench1 619 PB4 239
- Guide bracket1 619 PB4 338
- Cardboard box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.