The PBD 40 bench drill is especially accurate and very easy to use thanks to its technical features, with a 710 watt universal motor replacing the classical belt drive found in conventional bench drills. This means that the speed can be variably adjusted using the rotary knob. The troublesome task of retensioning the belt is now a thing of the past. The PBD 40 is also equipped with two gears and a Constant Electronic control system that prevents the speed from dropping when drilling in hard materials.
Key product features
- Digital system to read drilling speeds and depths easily
- Quick clamp holds even round materials for drilling accuracy
- Keyless precision chuck automatically retightens the drill bit
- 2-speed gearbox: high power in first gear and high speed in second gear
- Simply adjust speed to materials with Bosch Electronic for better results
Technical key data
|Power input||710 W|
|Max. drilling diameter in steel||13 mm|
|Max. drilling diameter in wood||40 mm|
|Machine weight||11,2 kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.