The TH-HA 2000/1 hot air gun is a powerful tool which provides good service to DIY enthusiasts on jobs involving the removal of old lacquer and paint, the fitting of plastic tubes, and much more besides. There are two power settings to adjust the temperature and air rate to the particular requirements. Four nozzles are included for optimum adjustment of the TH-HA 2000/1 hot air gun to the particular task. There is also a paint scraper for expert removal of lacquer and paint residues from surfaces. Built-in overheating protection and the stable base ensure maximum safety, making the hot air gun suitable for stationary applications as well. The hot air gun can be quickly placed into the practical transport and storage case for safe keeping.
- High-power hot air gun, 2 power settings
- 2 temperature and air flow settings
- Stable base, suitable for stationary applications as well
- Overheating protection for safe operation
- Large range of accessories for great versatility
- Incl. paint scraper and four nozzles
- Supplied in practical case
|Mains supply||230/240 V | 50 Hz|
|Temperature at setting 1||350 °C|
|Temperature at setting 2||550 °C|
|Airflow rate at setting 1||300 L/min|
|Airflow rate at setting 2||500 L/min|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.