- Maximum utilization of the container volume – the gross volume is the same as the net volume
- Can be individually retrofitted with an additional socket, compressed air or Bluetooth® module for remote control on the suction hose or automatic start via the Bluetooth® battery pack
- Constantly high suction because of the compact high performance turbine
- Smooth suction hose and optimized SYS-Dock with cord holder and T-LOC function for conveniently connecting Systainers to the mobile dust extractor
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- Attachment of Systainers via SYS-Dock
- Hose garage and cable windup for greater tidiness and safety
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- container/filter bag capacity 26/24 l
- approval for dust class L
Accessories and tools in the Systainer, SORTAINER and SYS tool box can be quickly and easily connected to the extractor via the SYS dock thanks to the T-LOC system.
Everything in perfect order
The power cable and suction hose are stored tidily and optimally protected in the permanently integrated Festool hose holder, allowing for ease of transportation.
Smooth, elastic and extremely robust. The smooth suction hose will win you over thanks to its improved handling and longer service life. It glides over every edge and possesses conical geometry for increased suction capacity.
Rapid cable unwinding
It's quick and easy to remove the cable thanks to a clever folding mechanism.
High suction power
Extremely powerful, compact and light: The high-performance turbine provides considerably higher suction power and requires very little space.
Tear-resistant fleece filter bag
The fleece filter bags are self-cleaning because they collapse after the extractor is turned off. This SELFCLEAN effect guarantees consistently high suction power until the bag is full to capacity.
The locking brake ensures that the extractor will remain in place. The large wheels prevent the extractor from tipping over. The wheels can be turned, and the material that they are made from is resistant to wear. Because of the location of its centre of gravity, the extractor is easy to carry.
The filter bag is free to unfold because of the flat filter and the smooth inner contours of the container. This allows the bag to be filled uniformly and a nearly 100% utilization of the filter bag volume.
Depending on requirements, the extractor can be equipped with additional modules, such as a compressed air module, an electrical outlet module with continuous power or automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off switch, an energy box module or a Bluetooth® module.
For dusts in class L
The extractor is approved for dust class L. It is suitable for extracting harmful dusts with limit values > 1 mg/m³. The extractor features a large red label that indicates the dust class.
For dust, dirt and water. When absorbing water, the LevelStop shuts down the drive in good time and the motor remains protected. The wet filter can be set in place with just a few hand movements.
Power consumption 350 – 1 200 W
Max. volume flow 3900,00 l/min
Max. vacuum 24000,00 Pa
Filter surface area 6318,00 cm²
Rubber-insulated mains cable 7,50 m
Container/filter bag capacity 26/24 l
Dimensions (L x W x H) 630 x 365 x 540 mm
Max. appliance socket connected load 2400,00 W
Dust class L
Weight 13,70 kg
Drive type Mains
includes Free D27/36 P-RS Cleaning Set 203429
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.