The Einhell GP-LC 36/35 Li-Solo cordless chainsaw features impressive attributes: flexibility, power and user-friendliness. As a member of the Power X-Change family the chainsaw is supplied with power from two high-performance 18 V batteries and is driven by an Einhell brushless motor, the brushless electric motor - far away from the nearest socket outlet. In addition, the cordless chainsaw has a high-quality OREGON guide bar and chain and a cutter rail length of 350 millimeters and a cutting speed of 15 m/s, so it even cuts through larger trunks.
- The chain can be changed and its tension adjusted without the need for any other tools. The robust claw stop is made of metal.
- For extra safety there is kickback protection, the instant-reaction chain brake and the chain catch bolt.
- The ergonomic handle with softgrip makes it comfortable to work with even on extended work sessions and tough material.
- Chain lubrication is automatic
- A large opening is provided in the oil tank for topping up the oil.
|Chain tension/fixation type||Toolless|
|Cutting length||33 cm|
|Idle speed max.||8200 min^-1|
|Max. chain speed||15 m/s|
|Motor type||Brushless motor|
|Motor voltage||36 V|
|Number of batteries included in delivery||0 pcs|
|Number of chargers included in delivery||0 pcs|
|Oil tank content||115 ml|
|Product weight||4 Kg|
|Sword length||35 cm|
battery and Charger Not included