Let's face it, most wood shops suffer from a shortage of space on tabletops and benchtops. That's why we like to take advantage of all the wall space we can. Our Router Bit Storage Inserts let you do just that. They are made from a durable molded polyethylene that holds the shanks snugly enough that they won't fall out when stored on the wall. Wall storage also means that dust won't collect between the bits. Of course, you can use the same inserts for horizontal storage in a drawer or on a shelf—the choice is yours. Each insert is stepped to hold both 1/4'' and 1/2'' shanks, providing flexibility when you need to rearrange or add a new bit to your collection. It's a neat, clean storage solution that requires a minimum of materials and is easily customized.
- Holds shanks snugly enough for vertical or horizontal storage—just drill a 5/8'' hole and push in the insert
- Inserts are stepped to hold both 1/4'' and 1/2'' shank router bits, or 1/2'' shank Forstner bits
- Polyethylene material helps keep out moisture to prevent rust
- Ribbed exterior keeps insert firmly in place when removing bit
|Required Hole Diameter
|Minimum Hole Depth
|1/4'' and 1/2''
(10) Router Bit Storage Inserts