- Cut individual flutes-shallow, small-radius grooves-in narrow edges without having to balance a router on the edge.
- Cut flutes on the edges of curved pieces.
- The bit cuts at right angles to the bit axis
- Flute depth is controlled by the pilot bearing, the flute's position by the router's bit-height setting
- 2-Flute, industrial quality & carbide tipped
- This router bit has a 6,35mm shank (shaft) that will fit most small or large routers. Please ensure that you select a router bit with a shank (shaft) size that will fit into your router collet.
PRO-TECH router bits are manufactured in Taiwan.
|Part No.||Shank dia.||Cutting width||Cutting Height||Radius (r)|
|KP332011||1/4 inch||7/8 inch||1/4 inch||1/8 inch|
|6,35 mm||22,2 mm||6,35 mm||3,2 mm|
Length of Shank: 32 mm
Replacement bearing: KP100 5-8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.