The Festool Mobile dust extractor CLEANTEC CTL MIDI 575443 is Low weight, compact dimensions and a host of innovative details – the new CTL MIDI compact extractor impresses in all aspects. It has intuitive touch operation, a smooth suction hose and a level storage area for tools and consumables. Manual dedusting and ability to replace the main filter from the outside ensure long-lasting work that protects your health. Also has an internal hose holder, Systainer T-LOC connection and practical cord holder for tidiness and speed. All this together conveniently ensures clean air during service and assembly work.
- Ideal for use on the go thanks to compact dimensions, low weight, and robust chassis
- Touch operation for intuitive control of the mobile dust extractor
- Keep working until the filter bag is full thanks to manual dedusting
- Internal hose holder for safe and clean transport of the smooth suction hose
- Level storage area – ideal for storing tools and consumables
- Simple replacement of the main filter from the outside
- Smooth suction hose with conical geometry for high suction power and seamless processes without catching
- External cord holder with folding mechanism for winding up the cord with a simple turn
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC for connecting SystainerS in an instant
- approval for dust class L
- container/filter bag capacity 15/12.5 l
- with manual filter and filter bag cleaning
Innovative and intuitive touch control panel instead of rotary knobs – extremely simple to operate, even when wearing gloves or in a dirty environment. The extractor is set to automatic mode as soon as it is switched on.
Everything has its place
The large internal hose holder makes it even easier to store the smooth suction hose and ensures safe and clean transport. Nothing protrudes.
The compact, ergonomic design and low weight make the extractor particularly easy to transport.
The level storage area above the hose holder can be used as a seat or storage area for consumables. Systainers, SORTAINERs and SYS-ToolBox can also be easily connected thanks to the T-LOC.
Filter replacement from outside
Quick, easy and tool-free.
Manual dedusting of the main filter and filter bag means the suction power can be restored once the filter or filter bag is inserted for a significant increase in filling capacity.
For even better mobility on the construction site – The sophisticated design allows cleaning accessories to be stored and can be easily lowered when not in use (handle available as an accessory).
Thanks to externally fitted cord holder with folding mechanism.
Smooth suction hose
With conical geometry for improved suction power, smooth outer skin allow it to glide over all surfaces and edges perfectly.
For dusts in class L
The extractor is approved for dusts in dust class L with limit values >1 mg/m³.
Full usage of space
The sophisticated container geometry and space-saving flat filter ensure maximum utilisation of the 15 l container volume.
Max. volume flow 3700,00 l/min
Max. vacuum 24000,00 Pa
Filter surface area 3369,00 cm²
Rubber-insulated mains cable 7,50 m
Container/filter bag capacity 15/12.5 l
Dimensions (L x W x H) 470 x 320 x 495 mm
Max. appliance socket connected load 2200,00 W
Weight 11,30 kg
Power consumption 350 – 1 200 W
Drive type Mains
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.