- Efficiency boost thanks to Constant Speed feature and excellent motor performance
- Ideal for use on hardwood, softwood, MDF or plywood
- Constant Speed feature provides maximum cutting efficiency within its class
- Plunge design minimizes dust intake and prevents jams for more than 10,000 operations
- Flexible options for fast and easy bit changes: use wrenches or spindle lock
|Bit holder||6 – 8.0 mm
|No-load speed||11,000 – 28,000 rpm
|Router bit diameter||40 mm
|Maximum router cage stroke||55 mm
|Rated input power||1.300 W
|Tool dimensions (width)||152 mm
|Tool dimensions (length)||272 mm
|Tool dimensions (height)||277 mm
|Noise level||The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level dB(A); Sound power level dB(A). Uncertainty K= dB.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.