The Kreg Crosscut Station KMA4100 gives you the capabilities of a miter saw with just a circular saw and Kreg® guided cutting. Crosscut boards wider than most compound miter saws can handle (up to 12" at 90°). Make a variety of angle and miter cuts from 0° to 45° with the adjustable fence and molded-in angle alignments.
An MDF base and Sure-Cut™ backboard act as a sacrificial surface for splinter-free cutting results. The MDF base also functions as a kerf line so you can clearly see the blade's path and know exactly where your saw will cut every time.
Use material support wings for safely cutting long boards and managing offcuts. They come with detachable material support blocks, which are great for working with extra-long boards. The wings tuck back into the base in when not in use. The Crosscut Station is even compact enough to make it a portable cutting solution when you need accurate crosscuts and angle cuts on the go.
- Crosscut up to 12" wide (305mm) and make a variety of miter cuts from 0° to 45°
- Cut material up to 1 ½” thick
- MDF base and Sure-Cut™ backboard act as sacrificial surface for splinter-free cutting
- A kerf line you cut into the MDF base shows exactly where your saw will cut
- Material support wings with detachable blocks add offcut support for long pieces
- Compatible with left- or right-blade circular saws with blade diameters ranging from 6 1/2" to 7 1/4"
- Compact design sets up quickly and easily stores away
- Adjustable fence and molded-in angle alignments set up miter cuts with precision
- Material hold down clamps help keep workpiece secured in place
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.