The Kreg Bench Klamp System KBC3-SYS is a Bench Clamp System combines a versatile 3" Bench Clamp with an anodized-aluminum Clamp Plate to create a 360° clamping station that can be recessed into just about any wood surface, such as a workbench, sawhorse, or worktable. The plate gets recessed into the surface. That way, the clamp can be removed — by sliding it out of the keyhole slot in plate — and the plate won't interfere with a flat work surface.
Thanks to Automaxx® auto-adjust technology, the Bench Clamp adjusts to match material thickness automatically with a simple squeeze of the handles — whether the material is thick, thin, or in between. The clamp allows easy regulation of clamping pressure with a simple thumbscrew.
- Includes 3" (76mm) Bench Clamp, Clamp Plate, and mounting hardware
- Anodized-aluminum plate mounts flush with work surface
- Clamp automatically adjusts to match material thickness
- 3" reach (76mm); clamps materials up to 3 3/4" thick (95mm)
- Clamp features an adjustment knob for built-in pressure control
- Extra-large padded clamp spreads clamping pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
- Compatible with Kreg Clamp Trak and Clamp Vise
|Features||Automaxx® Auto-Adjust Technology|
|Construction||Steel with Molded Grips, Aluminum|
|Adjustability||Adjustable Clamping Pressure|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.