- scaffolding holder
- without charger
- without battery pack
- in self-service display pack
The light to the tool.
The handy SYSLITE UNI is always ready to light up dark corners. Its three powerful, energy-efficient, high-power LEDS and lightweight and compact design make it a welcome working aid. It is compatible with all conventional Festool battery packs.
- Three powerful, energy-efficient, high-performance LEDs
- Lamp head can be adjusted into nine different positions by a vertical angle of 135?ø
- Stable and tilt-resistant, or can be flexibly attached using belt clip and trestle hook
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Three powerful, energy-efficient, high-power LEDs ensure precise working thanks to the widespread and homogeneous illumination of small to medium-sized surfaces.
Convenient and safe:
Vertical 135?ø adjustment in nine increments, which means that every dark corner can be illuminated. With belt clip and frame hook, it can be attached in a variety of ways.
Systems get it done:
With system-battery interface for connecting all Festool lithium-ion battery packs (10.8 V ƒ?? 18 V).
- Precise work through broadly diversified, homogeneous lighting on medium-sized areas
Technical dataBattery voltage - 10.8/18 VLumen value 1st/2nd stage - 30/43 lmLight source - 9 WLight source - 3 SMD LEDsOperation with external Festool battery packs - 10.8 - 18 VWeight (without battery pack) - 0,34 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.