- Improved safety: Less risk for your fingers - The responsive sensor on the integrated SawStop AIM technology provides increased safety when sawing in non conductive materials.SawStop AIM technology can also be deactivated if necessary
- Flexible: 80mm cutting height, extendable work surface, stopper and angle stop enable flexible work, even with large workpieces
- Splinter free cuts: Fewer splinters on the upper surface of the material in mitre rip cuts by swivelling the saw blade to the left
- Protects your health: Dust extraction attachment with CLEANTEC extraction sleeve for dust free work and a free view of the workpiece
- Space saving: Tool garage attached on the side provides optimal storage space for saw blades, cartridges and push sticks
The risk of serious cutting injuries is reduced.
If the saw blade comes into contact with the users skin, it is stopped within 5 milliseconds and disappears into the work surface.
A cartridge releases a pretensioned spring and pushes an aluminium block into the saw blade. After being triggered, the cartridge is replaced in just a few steps.
Flexible cutting height
Flexible cutting height up to 80 mm for larger cross cuts.
Fewer splinters on the upper surface of the material in mitre rip cuts by swivelling the saw blade to the left. More space for your hands and a clear view of the workpiece.
Comprehensive system accessories
Work surface can be extended in its length and width. Sliding table for cross-cutting up to 920 mm.
SawStop AIM technology can, if necessary, be deactivated. This means that even conductive materials can be machined using the saw.
With locking positions and fine adjuster, can also be used for cross cuts and rip cuts.
Healthier working with a system
Dust extraction attachment with CLEANTEC extraction sleeve ensures dust-free work and a free view of the workpiece.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.