- 1 pair of stirring rods, HS 3 Double 140x600
- in carton
DUO stirrer: Quicker, easier, more intensive.
For up 50% more speed, the DUO stirrer works with two spindles working in opposite directions: The two stirring rods interlock, thereby speeding up the mixing of the material. Perfect mixing results with considerably less exertion for the user. The powerful 1500-watt motor with electronic control and the two-gear transmission provide the right speed for every material.
- Quicker at lower power thanks to mixing tools working in opposite direction
- Intensive and thorough mixing process with combing effect
- Quick change of stirring rod with FastFix system
- Electronic control and 2-gear manual transmission: The correct speed for every material
- Robust construction site design with powerful 1500 Watt motor
- Optimal protection thanks to steel frame
- Particularly easy to handle and guide thanks to palm grip principle
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
50% time savings and less physical effort when mixing thanks to two stirrer baskets working in opposite directions.
Convenient and safe:
Handy and low-exertion guidance thanks to the cross handle principle. Simple stirrer basket replacement thanks to FastFix system.
Systems get it done:
Standalone mixing ƒ?? together with the stirrer stand, the DUO stirrer becomes a complete mixing station.
- The double spindle for difficult and demanding mixing applications up to 90 kg
- Ideal for mixing multi-component materials and viscous materials.
- 2-gears: 1st gear with high torque for heavy, viscous materials and 2nd gear with high speeds for thin mixtures.
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled ƒ??Multi Material Controlƒ?� power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Technical dataPower consumption - 1ƒ??500 WGears - 2Idling speed, 1st gear/2nd gear100 - 250/130 - 350 minƒ�¯??Tool holder - FastFixCollar dia. - 57,00 mmMax. mixer container diameter - 140,00 mmSpindle clearance - 110,00 mmMix quantity - 90,00 lWeight - 7,90 kg
Noise and vibration valuesStirring: Total vibration average, Ah - 5,50 m/s?ýStirring: Uncertainty (noise) K - 3,00 dBStirring: Uncertainty (vibration) K - 1,50 m/s?ýStirring: A-weighted sound pressure level, LpA - 86,00 dB(A)Stirring: A-weighted sound power level, LWA - 97,00 dB(A)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.