Grooves. Edges. Done. Specially developed for edging aluminium composite panels with speed and precision. In combination with the guide rail, the PF 1200 aluminium composite milling machine is ideal for mobile exhibition and façade construction applications. The feeler roller ensures precise routing depths. The router can only plunge into the material as far as the feeler roller allows.
- Guide slot for guide rail
- Removable feeder roller for different material thicknesses
- Low weight for easy transportation and mobile applications
- Blade cutter for rapid progress and effortless precision routing
- Robust, wear-resistant design for long service life
||1 200 W
|Idle engine speed
||1 900 - 5 200 min
||0 - 9 mm
|Max. cutter diameter
|Dust extraction connection dia.
D3 Feeder Roller, Screwdriver WAF 3, Setting Guage for Guide Rails, SYS 4 TL Systainer, V-Grooving Bit, Without Guide Rails