This DEWALT 18V Circular Saw has 165mm blade and features a cast magnesium base, keyless bevel angle and depth adjuster and ergonomic handle set with rubber overmold. Compatible with 18V batteries.
Includes a TSTAK carry case, all TSTAK storage boxes and containers can easily be stacked and attached for quick organization and storage in the shop, or on the job site.
- Ergonomic handle set with rubber overmold to optimise end user comfort
- Extremely durable tool design, including a cast magnesium base for repetitive, accurate cuts
- Intelligent trigger allowing total control over all applications
- Key-less bevel angle and depth of cut adjustment with easy to read scale for maximum cordless versatility
- Spindle lock for quick and easy blade change
- Lock off switch and electronic motor brake for additional control and work safety
- Ultra thin kerf 165 mm, 24 tooth carbide-tipped blade allows for efficient run time and fast, smooth cut finish at maximum 55 mm depth of cut
- Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip increase comfort
|BATTERY TYPE||Lithium Ion|
|BATTERIES INCLUDED||Bare - No Battery|
|NO LOAD SPEED (1ST)||5150rpm|
|BEVEL CAPACITY [DEG]||50|
|DEPTH OF CUT AT 90º||55mm|
|DEPTH OF CUT AT 90º [WITH RAIL]||No Rail Track|
|DEPTH OF CUT AT 45º||42.1mm|
|CARRY CASE||TSTAK Case|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.