Freud TCT Circular Saw Blade 160MM X X 1.8MM X B20 MM X 48T.
Saw blade for processing wood and wood-based materials.
Ideal for processing hard wood, soft wood and wood materials with plunge and hand circular saws.
Optimally suited for cutting querto wood fibre
Advantages & Own:
- Ideal for processing wood and wood-based materials with plunge and hand circular saws.
- The titanium-cobalt-carbide alloys (TiCo) specially produced by Freud enable flawless results with enormous tool life.
- The PermaShield coating provides durable protection and reduces build-up.
- Ideal for Cross Cutcutting, good for cutting längsto wood fibre.
- Saw blades from Freud - the world's largest manufacturer of high quality circular saw blades.
- Lasered anti-vibration slots guarantee smooth running and minimize noise.
- The special brazed joint (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of a layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures improved stability during hard impacts.
- Steel blade of selected steel guarantees precision and longevity.
- The essential information is permanently lasered onto each Freud saw blade.
- Freud classification: Cabled | hand-guided | wood (→ lasered on the saw blade as a pictogram)
- Saw blade Ø: 160 mm
- Cutting width: 1.8 mm
- Blade thickness: 1.3 mm
- Bore Ø: 20 mm
- Number of teeth: 48
- Tooth form: alternate tooth
- Angle of rake: 5°
- Pin holes: 2/6/32.5
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.