Bosch Phg 500-2 Heat Gun
The PHG 500-2 hot air gun from Bosch is a universal tool with 1600 watt power for stripping paint and varnish and for soldering and fixing with various materials. Thanks to its Thermostop function, the heating element automatically shuts down if the tool is overloaded. The temperature and airflow can be controlled using the two different settings. A support surface for bench-mounted use and a closed handle for safe working ensure that this hot air gun is a versatile companion for any DIYer.
- The universal hot air gun
- Universal tool with 1600 watts for stripping paint and varnish, soldering and fixing with various materials
- Thermal stop -automatic shutdown of the heating element at overload
- Control of the temperature and airflow in 2 stages
- Support surface for bench-mounted operation
- Closed handle for safe work
|Power input||1.600 W|
|Temperature||300 / 500 °C|
|Airflow||240 / 450 l/min|
|Machine weight||0,75 kg|
|Packaging (L/W/H)||270 x 270 x 95 mm|
|Part no.||0 603 29A 003|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.