SA-90 heavy-duty multi-purpose contact spray adhesive is a superior adhesive with flexible repositioning capability, providing right first time results.
Delivers a powerful, permanent bond with a very smooth and professional appearance. The aerosol ensures easy application easy with an adjustable spray pattern to help minimise overspray.
Pale yellow, adhesive film
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY AT 20˚C||0.8|
Insoluble in water
|COVERAGE||3 - 5 m2|
|PRODUCT SIZE||500ml Aerosol|
Use SA-90 for bonding automotive upholstery, trim and foam backed carpet, carpet tiles, displaying signage, and paper/ card. Suitable for use on all metals, wood, ceramic and cork.
Directions for use
- Surfaces to be bonded must be clean, dry and free from grease, dust, paint, polish and loose material.
- Shake the can well before use. SA-90 should be applied directly from the can onto both surfaces to be bonded.
- Spray from a distance of approximately 15cm covering both surfaces with an even coating.
- Allow the adhesive to dry slightly. This will take approximately 3 to 4 minutes at normal room temperature (the drying time will be longer at lower temperatures).
- When the surfaces are tack dry, press them together with firm even pressure.
- Very porous surfaces may require two coats of adhesive and drying time may be longer.
- After use, invert the can and spray a small amount of product to clear the nozzle.
- Store the product in a dry place at between 5°C and 25°C.
1x 500ml Can