Makita Diamond Core Drill 8406
- Fast drilling in Ferro concrete / brick with powerful motor.
- Torque limiter disengages clutch at preset level.
- Cylindrical tool holder with high reparability; new bolt holes can be drilled when the original bolt holes are clogged with broken bolt.
- Flat surface for ownership engraving or ID number labels.
- Name plate placed in the position almost free from damages and scratches.
- Double Insulation, Variable Speed and Carry Case. Tool sold without bit.
|Continuous rating input||850W|
Concrete(With diamond bit): 152mm Steel: 13mm Wood: 30mm
|Impacts per min||0 - 22,500|
|No load speed||0 - 1,500|
|Overall length / Net weight||400mm / 3.7kg|
|Power supply cord||2.5m|