The DEWALT D26204K plunge and fixed base router has been designed to be powerful yet versatile. The 1/4" router has a powerful 900W motor. The durable aluminium motor housing enables the router to quickly be transformed into a fixed base attachment enabling for increased versatility.
- Full wave electronic speed control with feedback ensures the selected speed is maintained under any load for a consistent finish in all grades of timber, aluminium and plastics
- Variable speed control 16,000 to 27,000 which enables the router bit to be optimised for application
- Compact, light weight design that increase ease of use and user comfort
- Aluminium motor housing can be transitioned quickly to a fixed base attachment increasing the versatility of the machine
- Plunge base incorporates fine tune rod for precise depth adjustment
- Five position adjustable turret enables stepped or repeated plunge cuts
- Over moulded rubber handles provide a comfortable and secure grip
- Dual LED lights increase the visibility around the router bit during operation
- Multiple spindle lock detants enables quick and simple router bit change
|NO LOAD SPEED (1ST)||16000-27000 rpm|
|PLUNGE STROKE LENGTH||55mm|
|MAX. CUTTER DIAMETER||36mm|
|CARRY CASE||Carry Case|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.